Retail Member (five store locations or less)
As a Retail Member of NCRMA, your business will receive timely written and electronic communication on issues of interest to retailers; opportunities for networking; savings and discounts on services; and educational programming via our Retail University webinar series. Includes a member spotlight (up to 300 words) in our newsletter, The Retailer.
Allied Members are a vital component of the association. These suppliers, service providers and product manufacturers join NCRMA so they can expand their business contacts and support the industry’s advocacy efforts. There are myriad networking and education opportunities to help Allied members spotlight the products and services they provide to retailers and small businesses, learn more about the industry and help promote a positive economic and regulatory environment for retail in North Carolina.
Includes Retail Membership Level Plus:
- Logo with hyperlink on NCRMA website
- Upgrade to 4-time ad insertion in both newsletters (up to ½ page)
- Mailings of materials to membership (printing and postage paid by the member)
- Social Media plugs
- Store name on the bottom of e-newsletter SnapShots
- First Opportunity to purchase sponsorships at Retail of the Year and other networking events
Questions? Call (919) 832-0811 or send us an e-mail.